Monday, January 6, 2014

Dynamic Duos #85 & Retro Sketch #96 - Backyard Basics

New Years greetings,

The year is in full swing and I am ready for it! It is so nice to get holidays behind and get a fresh start and with that a chance to try new things. Today I am entering the Dynamic Duo challenge #85 and to go with that I am pairing it with Retro Sketch challenge # 96. The color combo speaks loud to my heart. Green and Yellow are the official color of Brazil, my country of origin and just so happens that I live in Wisconsin and the colors for the football team is also Green and Yellow. How could I pass on this challenge? I used the Backyard Basics stamp set stamped in watercolor paper and hand painted. I cut the image using the Backyard Basic framelit collection. The butterflies were cut using the Beautiful Wings Embossilts. What do you think? Please do share some love.

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger



Ingredients:

Paper: Garden Green card stock, Summer Starfruit card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock, Whisper White card stock, Regals DSP stack, Watercolor Paper

Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Summer Starfruit, Garden Green

Stamp: Backyard Basics

Accessories: Big Shot, Backyard Basics framelit collections, Scallop trim border punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Aqua Painters, Basic Pearl Jewel, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon,

Shop with Miriam

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

3 comments:

  1. Love the use of the colors along with the Backyard Basics framelits :-) Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie! I love the color combo and since we are under such a severe cold, I figure we need something to think of what is ahead.. Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout.. Your flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.