Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dynamic Duos 86, Retrosketch 98 - Peaceful Petals

January 21, 2014

Greetings!

  
Baby it is still cold outside, but inside it is truly delightful! Even better when I get to stamp and enjoy my time in my favorite corner of the house. I headed downstairs to my craft corner and got few more cards going. I love to combine challenges and this one showcase both a color combo from Dynamic Duos and a sketch from Retro Sketch. I then used a stamp set from the new Occasions Catalog called Peaceful Petals and the paper that soon can be in your hands too from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, Sweet Sorbet. I like the calm of the color combination and the greeting too. I hope you will enjoy and do know that I am always thinking of you.

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger


I used one of the framelits that are part of the Thinlits Circle collection to create the sentiment. I cut one in Pink Pirouette and another in Basic Black. I split the Basic Black one and offset it behind the Pink Pirouette paper. A quick, simple, and elegant detail!

Ingredients:

Paper: Naturals White cardstock, Basic Black cardstock, Pink Pirouette cardstock, Sweet Sorbet DSP*, Subtle Collection DSP Stack (ret.)

Ink: Versamark

Stamp: Peaceful Petals

Accessories: Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Itty Bity Punch Pack, Thinlits Circle die, Big Shot, Dazzling Details.

*Available Jan. 28 - March 31 as part of the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion.  Earn 1 FREE product for every $50 spent (total before shipping and tax).


Shop with Miriam
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card. You did a great job with the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.