Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pals Paper Art 189 - Sweetest Gift

January 25, 2014
PPA189_Jan_23

Greetings!
I just learned that one of the children that plays the violin with my daughter just got a little baby brother. The baby arrived about 6 weeks earlier but everyone is doing well and are at home. I want to send them a card, but none could be found in my craft room. I looked up what was going on in the world of the paper challenges and found the right sketch for this card at the Pals Paper Art. I proceed to use the Sweetest Gift stamp set along with the Window Frame Collection and the much needed card was born - no pun intended! Anyway, enjoy and share your thought with me! Thanks for visiting today.

Happy Stamping,

Miriam Castanho Bollinger


Ingredients

Paper: Bashful Blue cardstock (ret.), Very Vanilla cardstock, Chocolate Chip cardstock, Neutrals Collecttion DSP stack (ret.)

Ink: Versamark

Stamp: Sweetest Gift

Accessories: Big Shot, Magnetic Plataform, Window Frame Collection, Heat Tool, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Neutral Candy Dots.

Shop with Miriam
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

7 comments:

  1. Your colors choices are perfection. Love it! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-sweet! I love the colors and your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the PPA sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I absolutely love your take on the sketch! These are great colors, too. Love it! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for so much love! I am happy that you all enjoyed this card and I sure hope that my friend whom is receiving it enjoys as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card! It is very striking with the white and blue combination! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minimizing your colors really makes the card look clean and simple, even with all the layers. Love it! Thanks for playing along with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.