Friday, January 3, 2014

Mojo Monday #326 - Lots of Thanks

New Year's Greetings!

The Lots of Thanks stamp set was the perfect set for me today. The last day of the year we had a small mishap with the car and had a very close call as the car spun on the road, cross to the other lane with an incoming vehicle heading our direction, and landed in the ditch. Black ice is not a fun thing to mess with and I am still shaken. We were not injured at all and thankfully a gentleman stopped by to rescue us and set us on our way home. So, I have lots to be thankful today and every day. What are you thankful for today?
The Mojo Monday #326 gave me the chance to say just yet another Thanks and this one goes to my rescuer. I wish him safe travels and lots of blessings. I hope you will enjoy the card and share some love. Soon, I will be back with more. Until then,

Happy stamping,

Miriam Castanho Bollinger





Ingredients:

Paper: Melon Mambo card stock, Whisper White card stock, Pear Pizzazz card stock, Gingham Garden DSP

Ink: Melon Mambo, Midnight Muse

Stamp: Lots of Thanks, Creative Elements

Accessories: Stitched Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone


Shop with Miriam

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.