Thursday, January 2, 2014

Dostamper Stars Challenges #063 - Best of Flowers

 



New Year's Greetings to all!

Hope you had a great holiday season and that you are now ready for lots of new ideas and for the  Occasions catalog going live in just one day!  Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Dostamper Stars challenge #063 using the Best of Flowers stamp set. I love that set, but how can one not to? Flowers are simply great! Please leave me your thoughts on my take on this challenge. I love to hear what you have to say. I will be back soon with more ideas for you. Until then,

Happy Stamping,

Miriam Castanho Bollinger

Ingredients:

Paper: Bermuda Bay card stock, Basic Black card stock, Natural White card stock, Quarterfancy Specialty DSP

Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Bermuda Bay

Stamp: Best of Flowers

Accessories: Basic Black Chevron Ribbon


Shop with Miriam

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

2 comments:

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.