Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch 202 - Banner Framelit & Sale-A-Bration

 

Greetings,

As Sale-A-Bration approaches I get more and more excited about it. The products are wonderful and I am sure you all can hardly wait to get your hands on them! Today I am sharing a bit more of SAB products as well as the Banner Framelit. I love this collection! The Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge gave me a perfect sketch to showcase some of the SAB products that you too will soon be able to earn for free with your qualifying order. Will you share your thoughts with me? Thank you!

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger



Ingredients:

Paper: Basic Black card stock, Pool Party card stock, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, Sweet Sorbet DSP*

Ink: Versamark

Stamp: See Ya Later*

Accessories: Banner Framelit, Sweet Sorbert Baker's twine*, Heat tool, Black Embossing Powder

*Available Jan. 28 - March 31 as part of the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Promtion.  Earn 1 FREE product for every $50 spent (total before shipping and tax).

Shop with Miriam

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.