Friday, January 24, 2014

Sweet Sunday 203 - Daydream Medallion

January 24, 2014

Greetings,

We always need some sort of masculine card and if inspiration to make one comes around it, I grab it by the horns. The Sweet Sunday sketch is beautiful and I can see myself using it again. Since I was in the mood to make a masculine card, I pulled up the Daydream Medallion to add a bit of touch to the cut out flower. The simple greeting from Perfectly Penned and chevron ribbon gave just the right touch to this card. Do you like it? Share your thoughts with me!

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger

Ingredients:

Paper: Naturals White cardstock, Early Espresso cardstock, River Rock cardstock (ret.) Neutrals collection DSP stack (ret.)

Ink: Early Espresso

Stamp: Daydream Medallion, Perfectly Penned

Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice TIEF, Floral Frames Collection, Magnetic Platform, Chevron Ribbon

Shop with Miriam
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.