Monday, January 27, 2014

Dynamic Duos 87, RetroSketch 99 - Morning Meadow

January 27, 2014

Greetings,

  

It is cold outside! This year winter came fast, fierce, and furious here is Wisconsin. I hope some of you are enjoying better weather. However, this weather gives me the perfect opportunity to get in my craft room and play a bit. New challenges were posted at the Dynamic Duos as well as the Retro Sketch. With nowhere to go and nothing else to do, let's play! I used the Morning Meadow stamp set  along with Label Something for the sentiment. The color combo is a beautiful one too. So, what do you think? Did you like my interpretation of the color and sketch challenge? Share your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by today and please do come back again.

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger






Ingredients:

Paper: Naturals White cardstock, Basic Black cardstock, Melon Mambo cardstock, Gingham Garden DSP

Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark

Stamp: Morning Meadow, Label Something

Accessories: 7/8" Scalloped Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, Itty Bitty punch, Heat tool, Black embossing powder, Dazzling Details, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals


Shop with Miriam
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card...I like the gingham background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I'm partial to anything with gingham:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree,I swoon over gingham!!! Love the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining the DD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Dynamic Duos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.