Thursday, January 9, 2014

DSC 064 - Daydream Medallion

 DSC#064SketchPad

Happy New Year!

This year promises to be great for challenges. I love to enter them and today I am entering my card at the DoStamper Stars Thursday Challenge! The sketch is great and flexible. I chose a neutral tone of colors with s small splash of Daffodil Delight to play this challenge. The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set, which I love. I also used the Mosaic Madness for the detail and the Daydream Medallion. I hope you will enjoy this card and share your thoughts with me.

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger


Ingredients:

Paper: Pistachio Pudding card stock, Daffodil Delight card stock, Whisper White card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock, Neutrals collection DSP stack.

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Stamp: Daydream Medallion, Delightful Dozen, Mosaic Madness

Accessories: Floral Frames Collection, Boho Blossoms punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Perfect Polka Dot TIEF, Big Shot, Pearl Basic Jewel

Shop with Miriam

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

1 comment:

  1. Wow Miriam....love this card! The colors and textures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.