Friday, January 10, 2014

Mojo Monday 327 - Follow my Heart

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgm2mM0ltqxfXdTdkOce7v0rWmld1SIb-9-5oeTJ15qCksMcgXxlk1JFONh7wp_RUB9g1UtN4EEZDKUbnXqJP8ZAjhxbq0oJbTmImp6FwkoqGY9CJ815WnSg0A-5UwktmAZDHbK7J_sCgxs/s1600/mojo327.gif

Greetings,

I keep reaching time and again for the Follow my Heart stamp set. The Mojo Monday 327 gave me yet again the needed mojo to reach for that stamp set. The white card stock was cut using the Small Scallop Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade to give just a bit of wave to the edges. I love the looks of it and the subtle detail. So, I created my entry and am sharing it with you today. Do you like it? Share your love, will you?





Ingredients:

Paper: Basic Gray card stock, Whisper White card stock, Pink Pirouette card stock

Ink: Basic Gray, VersaMark

Stamp Set: Follow my Heart

Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts Collection, Owl Builder Punch, Heat tool, White Embossing Powder, Pink Pirouette 1-1/4" Ribbon (ret.), Houndstooh TIEF, Rotary Cutter, Small Scallop Rotary Cutter Blade



Shop with Miriam

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.