Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Paper Players #178 - Backyard Basics

January 15, 2014


Greetings everyone,

Wow, this has been a fun week and it is only Tuesday! I know the week will end in a high note and the following week will be even better. I liked the color combinations of the The Paper Players challenge and since we are in need of some Spring, I allowed myself to pull out my Backyard Basics from the shelf and put it into good use. The sentiment is from Love & Sympathy. We all need a sympathy card sooner or later, so I decided to use a more cheerful, but subtle,  color combination and make one. So, what do you think? Do you like it? Please take a moment to share your thoughts!

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger


Ingredients:

Paper: Basic Black card stock, Naturals White card stock, Watercolor paper, Eastern Elegance DSP

Ink: Primrose Petals, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, StazOn

Stamp: Backyard Basics, Love & Sympathy

Accessories: Backyard Basics, Deco Labels Collection, Apothecary Accents, Big ShotSponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter.


Shop with Miriam

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

1 comment:

  1. Very striking card... I love how you made the florals "framed"...and of course I love the sentiment as well! Thanks for playing with my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.