Thursday, January 16, 2014

DoStampers Star #065 - Best of Flower

January 16th, 2014

http://dostamping.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f9444b98833019b0369911f970c-pi
Greetings,

The week in coming to a close and a fantastic week this was. I hope your week has been a great one too. Today I am posting the card for the Dostamper Stars challenge which is an inspiration challenge. I incorporated several features of the theme photo by using Best of Flowers stamp set, Thinlits, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, and I like the final looks of it. How about you, do you like it? Share your thoughts with me.

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger



Ingredients:

Paper: Pink Pirouette card stock, Blushing Bride card stock, Real Red card stock

Ink: Versamark, Real Red

Stamp: Best of Flowers

Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies,  Thinlit (ret.), Black Embossing Powder, Heat tool, Adorning Accents TIEF, Big Shot

Shop with Miriam

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Miriam!!! You do such beautiful work...you're an inspiration to all of us! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie In MinneSNOWtaJanuary 16, 2014 at 11:44 AM

    LOVE the look you came up with to match the photo. I can see spring in this one too.... I wish it could be here tomorrow. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you added the hearts to the doilies...nice touch! Thanks for participating in our DOstamperSTARS Challenge Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can "see" the table cloth from the photo in your card. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for your kind words. I enjoyed working on this challenge and I look forward to many more to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.