Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas count down 4 of 8 - Christmas Collections & Washi Tape

Wow, the season is moving along quickly and here we are for another Christmas card from my buffet class. I have been experimenting with washi tape and I am afraid I can easily get addicted to them. Practical, beautiful, easy to use, they have it all.  They also worked nicely with the new stripes embossing folder. The ornament added the final touch. I hope you will enjoy this card. Share the love by letting me know your thoughts. I will be back soon for more. Until then,

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger



Ingredients:

Paper: Cherry Cobbler card stock, Sahara Sand card stock

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Stamp: Christmas Collectibles

Accessories: Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, Stylish Stripes TIEF, Big Shot, Rhinestone, Christmas Ornament Punch

Shop with Miriam 
Holiday Tag it Box Bundles
Clearance Rack deals!
Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrival

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.