Monday, November 11, 2013

Seasonal Sayings - Paper Players Challenge #171




I have been busy working on several projects, challenges, homeschooling, reinventing my craft area, and loving every minute of it. Todays' card was prepared for a class and just happened to have the colors for the Paper Players challenge. I love the Seasonal Sayings stamp set, and the combination of Chocolate Chip, Crushed curry, and Tangerine tango, is simply lovely. I hope you enjoy this card and come back for more. Until then,

Happy stamping

Miriam Castanho Bollinger




Ingredients:

Paper:
Crushed Curry Card stock
Chocolate Chip Card stock
Tangerine Tango Card stock
Sweater Weather DSP

Stamp:
Seasonal Sayings 

Ink:
Tangerine Tango
Chocolate Chip

Accessories
Regals Candy dot
Autumn Accents Bigz 
1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon



Shop with Miriam 
Holiday Tag it Box Bundles
Clearance Rack deals!
Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrival

5 comments:

  1. I like what you did to your leaves. This is a very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shari. I loved the looks of the leaves after giving them a bit of texture. Happy you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is simple but very striking! I love your sketch and the texture on your leaves! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miriam, I love the leaves - they are such a strong statement. Your card has such clean lines, but so much detail. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the kind words! I had a great time creating the card and participating at the Challenge.
    Jaydee, it was my pleasure joining the Paper Players challenge and I hope to join in again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.