Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Word for you - Dynamic Duos #78

 
Hello everyone,

Fall appears to be done with here in Wisconsin as we are having below average temperatures already! We even got a bit of snow on Monday!! Oh no, this winter looks like is coming early and fiercer than ever!
On the bright side, I am able to spend more time in my craft area and I am loving it. This week, I worked on the Dynamic Duos challenge using Always Artichoke and Crumb cake colors. I truly like the elegance of these colors together! I have been playing a lot with my new Envelope Punch Board and used it to make this cute file folder card. Then I made a file to go into the folder using a stamp from the retired, and a favorite, set A Word for You. I hope you enjoy this card. I will be back soon for yet another challenge and more news. Until then,

Happy Stamping,

Miriam Castanho Bollinger



Ingredients:

Paper:
Always Artichoke Card Stock
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Regals Designer Series Paper Stacks

Stamp:
A word for you (retired)

Ink:
Always Artichoke

Accessories:
Envelope Punch board
Petite Curly Label
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Regals Candy Dots


Shop with Miriam 
Holiday Tag it Box Bundles
Clearance Rack deals!
Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrival

1 comment:

  1. So so cool!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Dynamic Duos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.