Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lovely as a tree - DSC #060

 

I know, I know, I am finding lots of use for the Lovely as a tree stamp set! But how can I not to? The set is beautiful and always yield beautiful projects. Today I entered in the DOStampers challenge #060, which features the colors Summer Starfruit, Basic Black, and Smoky Slate. The color combination is great and with the Lovely as a tree set, I came up with a masculine birthday card. Hope you enjoy it. See you soon.



Ingredients:

Paper:
Modern Medley DSP
Smokey Slate Card Stock
Summer Starfruit Card Stock
Basic Black Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock

Stamp:
Lovely as a tree
Curly Cute - retired

Ink:
Summer Starfuit
Jet Black StazOn

Accessories:
3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Circle collection framelit


Shop with Miriam



3 comments:

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.