Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas count down! 1 of 8 - Warmth & Wonder

Hello Everyone!

I can hardly believe that we are almost done with November. It seems to me that once we enter October, for some reason time just flies and then is Christmas! However, since we still have few weeks to go, I will share with you some Christmas projects, that were actually completed at my Christmas card buffet class. So, this week I will share 2 projects and each week hereafter for the next 4 weeks. I hope you enjoy the projects, and I invite you to take a moment to share your thoughts on each project.

See you soon. Until then,

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger





Ingredients:

Paper:
Sahara Sand Card Stock
Gumball Green Card stock
Season of Style DSP Paper stack

Ink:
Gumball Green
Chocolate Chip
Cherry Cobbler

Stamp Set:
Warmth & Wonder
Seasonal Sayings

Accessories:
1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon
Ovals collection framelit



Shop with Miriam 
Holiday Tag it Box Bundles
Clearance Rack deals!
Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrival

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.