Monday, November 4, 2013

Simply Sketched - Paper Players #170

Birds have always been a favorite of mine. They are happy little creatures that certainly brighten my days. I love to hear their songs in the summer mornings and watch how they enjoy life! So, this week when I saw that The Paper Players challenge was on the theme of Wildlife, I had no doubt that I was not only going to participate, but was also going to showcase a bird. For this challenge, I chose to use the lovely hostess Simply Sketched stamp set, which you can get using your hostess benefits. I hope you enjoy this card and find inspiration in it.



Ingredients:

Paper:
Seasons of Style DSP
Crumb Cake card stock
Cherry Cobbler card stock
Whisper White card stock

Stamp:
Simply Sketched 
Delightful Dozen

Ink:
Jet Black StazOn
VersaMark
Cherry Cobbler
Old Olive

Accessories:
Heat Tool
Cherry Cobbler
Rhinestone
Blender Pens




FREE MDS Digital Wallpaper - November Stampin' Up! Nov Free Digital Desktop Wallpaper
Get your free Fall Memories November Digital Wallpaper


Shop with Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.