Saturday, November 9, 2013

A word for you - cQc #214 & Mojo monday #318




 So many challenges, so little time! But there is always time to enter another challenge, right? Of course there is! So, this time I combined 2 challenges, The ColourQ #214, and Mojo Monday #318 to make this card.  The color combo was a bit daunting at first, but I love how the colors pair up. The Sketch from Mojo Monday caught my eye and I could not help myself. So, I hope you will enjoy the card and perhaps take a moment to share your thoughts by leaving a comment.




Well, thank you for visiting today. Hope to see you soon. Until then,

Happy stampin'

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger


Ingredients:

Paper:
Early Espresso Card stock
Neutral Collection DSP
So Saffron Card Stock
I am me DSP
Bashful Blue Card Stock (retired)

Stamp:
A word for you (retired)

Ink:
Early Espresso

Accessories:
Heart Collection Framelit
Rhinestone
5/8" Organza Whisper White Ribbon



Shop with Miriam 
Holiday Tag it Box Bundles
Clearance Rack deals!
Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.