Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pals Paper Player # 181 & Color Q #217 - Pleasant Poppies & Bring on the Cake

PPA181



Seasons Greetings!
Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving day! Me and my family stayed in, I cooked, we ate, we enjoyed each other, and I got time to play a bit too! The Sketch from Pals Paper Player was great and I coordinate it with the Color Q challenge.  I used the Pleasant Poppies stamp, as I love the serene looks of it and I also used the Bring on the cake stamp set.Hope you will enjoy my creation!
Well, thank you for stopping by again. I will be back soon for more. Until then,

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger



Ingredients:





Holiday Tag it Box Bundles
Clearance Rack deals!
Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrival

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful poppies Miriam! Love those colors! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Miriam! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peggy and Sylvia. I love the challenges and am very happy that you have such a great design team to make the challenges so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poppies are gorgeous! Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts! I hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beth. I truly enjoyed the challenge and hope to play again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.