Thursday, December 26, 2013

Dynamic Duos #84 & Unscripted Sketches #236 - Follow my Heart

    Sketch236

Seasons Greetings,

Wow, this is it, Happy Holidays! I can hardly believe that this year went by this fast! now it is time to start thinking about what is next and renew our wishes and energies for the new year. Today's card is being entered in two challenges: Dynamic Duos and Unscripted Sketches. I think they are pairing up very well. I use the new Valentines stamp set Follow my Heart, a bit of Modern Medley DSP and a few embellishments. What do you think? How would you like to receive this card? Share your thoughts and you may just get it! Soon, I will be back with more. Until then,

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger


Ingredients:

Paper: Cherry Cobbler card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Modern Medley DSP, Silver Glimmer

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Stamp: Follow my heart

Accessories: Seam Binding ribbon, Owl punch

Shop with Miriam

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

6 comments:

  1. Love the simple elegance and beauty of your card. Thank you for sharing your take on this weeks sketch at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out fabulous! A beautifully clean and pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a sweet card! Your ribbon trim and bow is fabulous! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Perfect use of all the colors. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking! Thanks so much for playing along with US this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for your kind words. I am humbled by your comments and want to say it was my pleasure to participate in the challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.