Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Countdown 7 of 8

Snow, ah, the mysterious white stuff.  For those of us that have lived a life knowing nothing but tropical Christmas, this whole things about snow and white Christmas is simply crazy. Oh well. Let me move along to more understandable things. This card plays a little homage to Rudolph and its red nose. The Warmth & Wonder stamp set gave me all I need to complete this project. I add strip texture to the side panels for an extra interest. Do you like it? Please come again soon! Thanks for visiting. See you soon.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger



Ingredients:






Holiday Tag it Box Bundles
Clearance Rack deals!
Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrival

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.