Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Sunburst masculine birthday!

Seasons Greetings!

The year is approaching an end and I want to Thank all of you who had helped me along the way. I enjoy preparing projects to showcase to you and also for the great group of ladies that come to my club and classes. Today card is a Sunburst technique that I used to create a masculine card. Sometimes to find a good masculine card is as hard as find a masculine present! The stamp from the set Bring on the cake, added the ideal touch for this card. So, what do you think? Do you like it? Share some love by leaving me your comment. I will be back soon with more for you to see and gather ideas for the coming year! Until then,

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger


Ingredients:

Paper: Basic Black card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Modern Medley DSP

Ink: StazOn Jet Black

Stamp: Bring on the Cake

Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Oval Collections Framelits, Rhinestone

Shop with Miriam

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.