Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dynamic duo # 81 & Mojo Monday # 322 - Lots of Thanks & Creative Elements

    

Another beautiful day to create something special. Dynamic Duos Challenge called for Midnight Muse and another color of your choice, and I chose Crushed Curry, of course. Then, when I saw the sketch for Mojo Monday, I have no doubt that this would be a double dip challenge. I used the Lots of Thanks stamp set and the Creative Elements. I hope you will enjoy it and will leave a note. I will be back soon for more. Until then,

Happy Stamping,

Miriam Castanho Bollinger



Ingredients:

Paper: Midnight Muse card stock, Crushed Curry card stock, Eastern Elegance DSP, Whisper White card Stock

Ink: Midnight Muse, Crushed Curry

Stamp: Lots of Thanks, Creative Elements

Accessories: Midnight Muse Ribbon


Holiday Tag it Box Bundles
Clearance Rack deals!
Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrival

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combo, Miriam! Pretty design and pattern paper! Thasnks for joining the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michell for your kind words. I am happy you liked and ti was my pleasure participating in the DD Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.