I am glad to say that the rain took a break around here. Saturday was a rather rainy day and we stayed in for most of the day. The rain helped me to get a bit crafting done along with some other house chores. There is never of shortage of those.
I worked on few cards using already retired DSP, and I always get a tremendous satisfaction from using retired products that I had stashed for a while. Today's card, inspired on the Create with Connie and Mary challenge 357 is one of those. I still have some Modern Medley DSP in my stash and I use sparingly as I love this paper. Then there is the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum, which was one of the Sale-A-Bration items. I love this vellum. I can see this card going for a bridal shower, wedding or even an anniversary card. The sentiment is from And Many More stamp set; with so many sentiments to choose from this stamp set is a must. Hope you enjoyed visiting today. I enjoyed having you over and look forward to your next visit. Be well
Tip: To have a hollow cut out, position both framelits at the same time for one single cut. If you have a magnetic platform they will hold themselves in place, otherwise use a post-it note to secure the framelits, ensuring a straight and perfect cut.
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Special Alert - June 2nd
What's so special about June 2nd? Glad you asked!
- First Day of new 2015-16 Annual Catalog
- Last Day of 2014-15 Annual Catalog
- Last Day of 2015 Occasions Catalog
- Last Day of My Digital Studio sale and downloads (support has been extended to June 9th)
I know! It's a unique opportunity to order from all 3 catalogs on one day.
TIMING: Both Tuesday, June 2nd and Wednesday, June 3
- Online Store will be down for catalog transition updates from midnight to 2:00 AM (MDT). During this time no orders can be placed in the Online Store.
HOST REWARDS: I've been receiving questions about which host rewards you can choose from...
- Orders of $150 or more may choose host items from the 2014-2015 annual catalog, the 2015 occasions catalog, or the 2015-2016 annual catalog.(while supplies last from the "old" catalog)
- 2014-2015 Stampin' Rewards program will still be in effect.
- Beginning June 3, the new Stampin' Rewards program will begin.
BE PREPARED: For those of you that have already received your catalog, you'll want to browse through it and plan out your wish list.
Shop: 2013-2015 In Color Products
WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU? Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers, and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.
- Updated Clearance Rack - lots of deals up to 80% off!
- Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrivals
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- Join my FlowerPower team. Learn more now!
- View Holiday Catalog Carryover List (2012 - 2013)
- Get a FREE Bow Maker with your $50.00 (before shipping and taxes) purchase.