Sunday, May 31, 2015

The end of an era.


Indeed, today it marks the end of the Stampin' Up! MDS program. I am so sorry to see it go, but I can understand it and I will continue to use it as I have learned to love it. Today is also the end of my Subaru era. As you know I have suffered an accident over the Memorial Day weekend and my car was deemed totaled. It was a wonderful car and I felt very bad to see it end that way. There was still a lot of life in that car. Sigh.


Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demosntrator, fusion, birthday card, big day stamp set, big shot, oval collection framelits, decorative dots tief, banner triple punch, su

But, let's us mark the new month with reasons to celebrate, shall we? The new catalog will roll in in just couple of days and I am excited about it. There are plenty to choose from and I am looking forward to get my hands on lots of new products. As for today's card I used stashed away DSP and the Big Day stamp set for sentiment. A simple and straight forward card inspired on the sketch from the Fusion Wedding Bells challenge.No wedding bells on today's card, but for the birthday to happen, a wedding is necessary or ideal.

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

MDS (My Digital Studio) is being discontinued as of 5/31.  

Per Stampin' Up!, the MDS software will continue to work.  However, you will want to save and back up any digital downloads you have purchased and save them to your hard drive before 5/31.  The last day to access support for MDS, purchase downloads and use Stampin' Up! print services is May 31, 2015.  After that time, MDS and support for MDS will no longer be available. 

WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.