Monday, January 5, 2015

Why shop with M Stampin with you?

Why Shop with M Stampin with You?

When you place an on-line order thru me, you instantly become one of my M Stampin With You Preferred Customers.   I appreciate your order and will do everything to provide personalized service and earn your continued business.

As one of my M Stampin With You  Preferred Customers, you will receive the following extras:
  • Free Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogs automatically mailed to you with each release (Holiday and Spring).  
  • Free Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog delivered to your door (including FREE shipping)!  Over 200 pages of products and ideas.    
  • 24/7 on-line ordering provides a one-step, convenient and secure way to shop for Stampin' Up! products.
  • Expect a prompt thank you for your on-line orders, notification of your delivery date and follow-up to be sure you are satisfied with your new goodies. Unless, of course, you opt out of being contacted.
  • Make informed purchases.  Have a question about a Stampin' Up! product or paper crafting technique?  I respond promptly to your email questions and requests.
  • Subscribe to my M Stampin with you Blog, M Stampin with you Pinterest Boards, M Stampin with you Facebook Page and M Stampin with you Instagram for samples, tips, tutorials and sneak peeks.
  • A full product list and item numbers are provided with my blog posts for your shopping convenience.
  • You'll remain a M Stampin with you Preferred Customer for one year from your order.  Been more than a year since you last ordered through me?  Simply place a new order and you're IN!
Have a big wish list?  Consider joining Stampin' Up! and my FlowerPower Community as a hobby stamper. Click for discounts and details or email me with any questions.
 Warm Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.