Monday, May 18, 2015

Grateful



With a busy weekend, and it appears that lots of students had a busy weekend too with graduation, I can say that I am grateful for times like there. The feeling of accomplishment is a tremendous pay off.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, sssc 269, thank you, confetti celebration dsp, big shot, labels collection, banner punch, su

I found some time on Sunday to play in my craft room and get some cards made. My husband took the children for a bit of nature time and I had the house all to myself. The silence, sometimes is a precious thing. I then looked up challenges for today, did a bit of perusing in the internet, and got busy with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 269 for this cards. I am working on clearing up space for the new catalog products and DSP are just something that I must move. Today's choice is the Confetti Celebration along with the Let your Hair Down stamp set. The Labels Collection framelit cut the sentiment and a bit of retired trim to finish up this card. Loved it.

On a completely separate note, as a child I loved reading dictionaries. For the sake of learning words and its meaning. Today I saw one that I never encountered before: Haberdasher. Do you know the meaning of it? Of course I looked up, but if you have not, take a moment and do it. Have fun!

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




MDS (My Digital Studio) is being discontinued as of 5/31.  

Per Stampin' Up!, the MDS software will continue to work.  However, you will want to save and back up any digital downloads you have purchased and save them to your hard drive before 5/31.  The last day to access support for MDS, purchase downloads and use Stampin' Up! print services is May 31, 2015.  After that time, MDS and support for MDS will no longer be available. 

WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.

1 comment:

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.