Sunday, June 7, 2015

Let's do that again!

Let me thank you once again for such wonderful support and for your friendship. You are a fantastic group of readers and the messages you send me truly warms my heart.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, sc, thank you, fresh prints dsp, summer silhouettes, painted petals stamp set, big shot, finishing touches edgelits, squares collection, su

Then, please accept this card from me. I love making thank you cards... well, actually I love making cards in general. But thank you cards have such a wonderful meaning and a feeling of gratitude that grows a bit more every and each time I send one out. With the weather getting better and new blossoms blooming, the Summer Silhouettes stamp set appeared to be the only choice I had. A bit of Fresh Prints DSP that was stashed away, sentiment from the Painted Petals stamp set, Finishing Touches Edgelits and was all I need to complete this sketch from the Splicoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 543.
Once again, thank you for visiting today and please do come again. Be well.

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


The new 2015-2016 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is live and you can officially order your wish list products.  If you would like to order through me, you can click HERE to visit my on-line store.
HAVE A BIG WISH LIST?  Purchase the $99 Starter Kit (kit includes up to $125 in your choice of current products and ships FREE) and join Stampin’ Up! between June 2 and June 30 AND choose ANY TWO stamp sets (any price) in the new catalog FREE. Learn more and join through me HERE and you’ll not only have a chance to take advantage of a great starter kit offer, demonstrator discounts on future purchases but also access my private FlowerPower exclusive resources.  A whole lot of fun, prizes, inspiration and friendship with those who love paper crafting await!  I welcome hobby stampers to my pressure-free virtual community!  
GET THE MOST PRODUCT FOR YOUR MONEY NOW!  Purchase the kit (plus include your two free stamp sets) and and join thru me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.