Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Happily getting well.



Lately has been a series of things that took place in my life that helped me to get an additional dose of perspective. The things cannot be changed, but they were a wonderful learning lesson. No matter how bad the event, there is always something to learn.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, pp, get well, definitely dahlia, perpetual birthday calendar, sassy salutations, texture boutique machine, elegant dots tief, su

After thinking about it all long and hard, I finally made peace with it and I am now feeling better. Finding peace was all I need to move on and get a bit more cheerful. Therefore, after seeing the color challenge from The Paper Players, I quickly put this Feel Better card together. I love the new Definitely Dahlia background stamp, which I stamped and fussy cut it. The background layer was stamped using the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set, the sentiment is from Sassy Salutations and the Elegant Dots TIEF gave a subtle texture to the background, setting it apart. I sure am feeling better and hope you are all doing fantastically well too.

Thanks for visiting. Be well.

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


The new 2015-2016 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is live and you can officially order your wish list products.  If you would like to order through me, you can click HERE to visit my on-line store.

HAVE A BIG WISH LIST?  Purchase the $99 Starter Kit (kit includes up to $125 in your choice of current products and ships FREE) and join Stampin’ Up! between June 2 and June 30 AND choose ANY TWO stamp sets (any price) in the new catalog FREE. Learn more and join through me HERE and you’ll not only have a chance to take advantage of a great starter kit offer, demonstrator discounts on future purchases but also access my private FlowerPower exclusive resources.  A whole lot of fun, prizes, inspiration and friendship with those who love paper crafting await!  I welcome hobby stampers to my pressure-free virtual community!  
GET THE MOST PRODUCT FOR YOUR MONEY NOW!  Purchase the kit (plus include your two free stamp sets) and and join thru me HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the color challenge for The Paper Players Miriam. That large dahlia has such a peaceful feel about it in that color. Hope you are "feeling better." Thanks for join us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! That big dahlia is so effective - very cool! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.