Thursday, June 11, 2015

All new and fresh.




That's how it is in the house right now. My friendly UPS delivery person stopped by yesterday and delivered a box of fresh and new Stampin' Up products that made hard for me to keep any of my daily commitments.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, thank you, awesomely artistic, good greetings stamp set, deco labels collections, big shot, su

I had to continue with the day before I was able to go and play. I had the Dostamper Stars challenge 136 to play and decided to get the Mint Macarron card stock and ink out. The new Awesomely Artistic stamp set is so beautiful and has so many options that it s really a well rounded set. I think my UPS person deserves this card, as he is always bringing the goodies that allow me to create and share.

Thank you for you visit today. Come back soon. Be well

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


The new 2015-2016 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is live and you can officially order your wish list products.  If you would like to order through me, you can click HERE to visit my on-line store.

HAVE A BIG WISH LIST?  Purchase the $99 Starter Kit (kit includes up to $125 in your choice of current products and ships FREE) and join Stampin’ Up! between June 2 and June 30 AND choose ANY TWO stamp sets (any price) in the new catalog FREE. Learn more and join through me HERE and you’ll not only have a chance to take advantage of a great starter kit offer, demonstrator discounts on future purchases but also access my private FlowerPower exclusive resources.  A whole lot of fun, prizes, inspiration and friendship with those who love paper crafting await!  I welcome hobby stampers to my pressure-free virtual community!  
GET THE MOST PRODUCT FOR YOUR MONEY NOW!  Purchase the kit (plus include your two free stamp sets) and and join thru me HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors on this beautiful card, and of course the dragonfly too ;)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.