Thursday, September 18, 2014

You are wonderful!


 Get-attachment (10)

And because we are all wonderful, I made this card thinking on all of you, the wonderful you that supports me, that gives me reason to prepare beautiful projects, and to post for your appreciation.

DSC 099, Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, letterpress winter stamp set, thoughts of you, confetti celebration dsp, su

A color challenge? No problem, they are far from cause me fear anymore. I enjoy them and truly cherish the opportunity to combine colors. Today's challenge is from Dostamper Stars Challenge 099.

Tips & Tricks:
  • To get the Letterpress Winter photopolymer stamp centered on the Very Vanilla layer, I cut the paper the same size as the acrylic block and centered the stamp on the block. To stamp, I made sure that the block was in line with the perimeter of the paper. 
  • The Thoughts of you stamps set gave me the sentiment. However, I stamped the Wonderful first, cleaned the stamp, then inked and stamped the "you" part of the sentiment.
  Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.



You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I need a card to celebrate a teen's accomplishment. I think I will use this for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Miriam! I love the fact that it can be used for just about any occasion. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.