And because we are all wonderful, I made this card thinking on all of you, the wonderful you that supports me, that gives me reason to prepare beautiful projects, and to post for your appreciation.
A color challenge? No problem, they are far from cause me fear anymore. I enjoy them and truly cherish the opportunity to combine colors. Today's challenge is from Dostamper Stars Challenge 099.
Tips & Tricks:
- To get the Letterpress Winter photopolymer stamp centered on the Very Vanilla layer, I cut the paper the same size as the acrylic block and centered the stamp on the block. To stamp, I made sure that the block was in line with the perimeter of the paper.
- The Thoughts of you stamps set gave me the sentiment. However, I stamped the Wonderful first, cleaned the stamp, then inked and stamped the "you" part of the sentiment.
place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.
- Updated Clearance Rack - lots of deals up to 80% off!
- Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrivals
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- Join my FlowerPower team. Learn more now!
- View Holiday Catalog Carryover List (2012 - 2013)
- Get a FREE Bow Maker with your $50.00 (before shipping and taxes) purchase.
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95