Monday, September 29, 2014

And the winner is.....

Thank you so much for all the love you shared with me this week. All yous comments are deeply appreciated and I read every one of them. I truly enjoy reading them.
So, the winner for my Blog candy this time is Carole D. ; here is what she had to say:

I love the color combination! I also did not know that the decorative label punch layered so well with the Deco Framelits, nice!

So, please Carole, send me an e-mail with your address so I can send the Bow Maker out to you.

See you next time,  and until then, Have a wonderful day!


The 2014 Holiday Catalog is just around the corner. If you are my customer, your catalog has been reserved and it will be delivered directly to you on or after August 28th.
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.