Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hey handsome, thank you!


Get-attachment (8)

I enjoy making masculine cards, and sometimes it is hard to put asides the beautiful ribbons, rhinestones, pearls, flowers, and other embellishments. Nonetheless, there are plenty of other options and in today's case, a beautiful DSP suffices.

DSC 097, Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, flashback dsp, lots of thanks, label bracket punch, su

A Flashback? Well, the beautiful Flashback DSP gave me a solid foundation for this card, which I made into a thank you card as I normally have feminine thank you cards at hand, but not masculine. Clean, simple, and elegant.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

2 comments:

  1. You nailed it this week Miriam. I love the use the of Artisan Label punch...great job. Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your clean and simple cards Miriam!!! Any man, or woman would love receiving this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.