Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Last bits of flowers? No way!


 

I was not able to believe that yesterday morning it was a mere 35F degrees! It did warm up as the day went by, but we can see that here in SE Wisconsin we are done with warm weather. I will enjoy every bit of warmth, colors, and beautiful days that comes our way.

MM363, CQC259, Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, cqc, beautiful bunch, fun flower punch, blossom punch, park lane dsp, su

To celebrate the bit of warmth, I entered the Mojo Monday Challenge 363 for the sketch and ColourQ Challenge 259 for the punch of colors. The Beautiful Bunch stamp set helped me to add all the colors from the challenge and make it sparkle that bit more.

Tips & Tricks:
  • I used the StazOn ink and watercolor paper to stamp the flower. I proceed using the Blender marker and the colors from the challenge.
  • For the background on the flower and to make it pop, the Blossom punch was the answer; the white background was just ideal for the task.
  Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.