Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Blooming beautiful!


 

I have these plants growing in my compost pile that I honestly have no idea what they are. They yield some sort of squash looking fruits, but they are not squash. However, besides bearing fruits, they, of course, give out beautiful and bright flowers. As I sit at my kitchen table I can see them, and know that in due time that sight will be replaced. Allow me to celebrate that sight as long as I can.

MM 361, Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, flower patch, gold soiree specialty dsp, subtles DSP, chevron ribbon, su

Yes, even a compost pile can be a wonderful source of inspiration. Combined with the Mojo Monday challenge 361, this card resulted in a striking and yet peaceful card. Don't you think?

Tips & Tricks:
  • The Flower Patch stamp set is very unique and beautiful. It does have a set of matching framelits, however the small flower in the center does not have a matching framelit. I cut it by hand as I wanted to add a bit of dimension to the flower.
  • I like the Chevron ribbons as anchors any sketch. It is even ideal for ribbon making, despite of its width.
  Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

1 comment:

  1. This is a peaceful card. I do like that chevron ribbon and the beautiful flowers you made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.