Friday, December 23, 2016

Dragonfly Dreams

Hello my dear friends and readers,

The busy time of the Holidays tend to get me out of my craft room and I miss you dearly. I got a bit of sinus infection / cold and I am still not feeling my best. However, my husband is on vacation, so he is home and has been a tremendous help. He took the children out and I got a bit of a break and went to my craft room. I sure needed that time as I have not played much with the supplies I got from the upcoming Occasions catalog. I believe you have already received your copy, but if not, let me know and we can certainly arrange to rectify that.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, all occasions, awesomely artistic, detailed dragonfly thinlits, wink of stella, big shot, su

The Dragonfly Dreams set caught my eye right away, and I knew this would come in my first order. Howe can one say no to this set? The Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits that bundles with the stamp set is so pretty and it is indispensable. For today's card I used both the stamp set, the thinlits, I used the new Avant Garden stamp set, which you can also get it for free during Sale-A-Bration, as well the Awesomely Artistic stamp set. I kept the colors mute as I want the dragonfly itself to pop and make an statement. I did not stamp it, but instead cut with the thinlit and then cut the wings again using velum. I gave a coat of Wink of Stella in both the body and wings, which sure made a dramatic difference.

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Holidays Season. I appreciate all your support, comments, friendship, and times spent together. I look forward for a beautiful and crafty New year. Be well

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.