Wednesday, December 7, 2016

It is the Season!


Season's Greetings! It is getting cold out, so we know that the winter is slowly getting settled in. I just hope it does not over-stays the welcome. But, I must admit there is beauty, joy, and deliciousness that come in this season.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, christmas card, seasonal bells stamp set, baker's twine, heat embossing, su

Looks at the photo inspiration for Dostamper Stars 209, does that look like delicious cookies or what? They are pretty and intricate. I like the bells so much I "picked" those for my card. I heat embossed Soft Suede with the White Powder, and using the same White Powder and the Seasonal Bells stamp set and punch.  I embossed the sentiment and the extra imagine on the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler panel. I popped the bells up with dimensional and add a small bow made from Baker's Twine. Some Rhinestone for a bit of glam and this card was done in a snap.

Thank you for your visit. I love having you over. Be well

Miriam



MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.