Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wonderful.

Image may contain: text


This only barely describes how the Christmas Concert performed by the Brioso group from the Barcel Suzuki Strings Academy was. They performed at the Milwaukee Art Museum and we have made a tradition to go every year to see it. This year, it was the first time my daughter performed, and that made the tradition that much more precious. Exhilarant!


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, birthday card, birthday blast stamp set, star blast edgelits, heat embossing, big shot, su

The past week was very busy with my husband out of town all week, rehearsals, lessons, group lessons, Christmas party; I could not find much time for crafting as I had wished. I started the week with a bit more free time, but still not as much as I wish. I prepare the card for the Dostamper Stars 210, and went on with the Brushed Silver and the new Birthday Blast stamp set and the Star Blast Edgelits dies. I absolutely love both of them and look forward to using them a lot. I heat embossed the image in black as I love the combo of silver and black. It made the starts pop more than the photo shows. The new catalog is a chocked full with beautiful products and if you have not yet received one, just let me know. All my customers get their free copy by making at least a $50 purchase. I sure want to be your demonstrator.

Thank you for your visit. I love to have you over. Be well

Miriam



The Brioso group 2016. My daughter is the first on the right side, first row.



MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

Brushed Silver 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Brushed Silver 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
[100712]
$7.95
Black Stampin' Emboss Powder
Black Stampin' Emboss Powder
[109133]
$5.00
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.