But now the weather is once again taking a turn and we may get snow overnight. It is still winter, anyway, right? So, the winds get stronger and I hunker down in my craft area. I prepare a card for the Dostamper Stars challenge 171 using the Wildflowers Fields DSP for the lower background. The sentiment is from the Perfect Pairings stamp set. The Old Olive background was textured with the Elegant Dots TIEF. Here are the steps on the Whisper White Panel:
1. Stamp image from Birthday Blossoms in Calypso Coral in randon patter;
2. Use the Awesomely Artistic stamp set to add the Old Olive leaves. I did cover the flowers before stamping so to have them coming form behind the flowers;
3. Using the Brick Wall TIEF add texture to the top part of the panel;
4. Sponge a bit of the bricks using Crumb Cake;
5. Stamp sentiment from Perfect Pairing stamp set in Blackberry Bliss;
6. Add the ribbon and the small bow.
Is it a Happy Birthday? Very much so. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and I thank you for stopping by. Please remember to visit all the Dostamper Stars to more inspiration on this challenge. Be well.
- Dawn Thomas
- Debbie Sollinger
- Jan Carlson
- Miriam Bollinger - you are here
- Sharon Bennett
- Angela O'Neill
- Cathy Peck
- Joan Weidling
- Robyn Rasset
- Judy Strickling
- Dawn Olchefske
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.
Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up . Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.