Saturday, March 5, 2016

Thanks.

PPA-290-Mar03


The snow did come back, but it was not as bad as predicted, thankfully. It is melting slowly as we can feel the sun is shining stronger and brighter now.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa, thank you, pretty petals dsp, flower patch, lots of thanks, big shot, botanical builder framelits, artisan label punch, label bracket punch, spring flowers TIEF, su


For that I am thankful and I am glad that the forecast for the coming week is even better. I am excited to spend time outside and start doing some work in my garden. Until then. I am working on my cards and projects for clubs and classes. Today's card is for the Pals Paper Arts challenge 290. I used the Botanical Builder Framelits dies for the flowers but the stems are from the Bloomin' Birthday stamp set. The sentiment is from the retired Lots of Thanks and I used the also retired Artisan Label Punch layered on the Bracket Label Punch. The center of the flowers are candy dots, which is so easy and wonderful to use, and a small bow finalize the looks of this card. Neat, eh?

Thanks for visiting today. I hope you will find inspiration in this and other projects in my blog. Be well. 

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!



Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.