Sunday, March 20, 2016

Fly with me

PPA-292-Mar17

This week has gone by in a very slow and yet very fast pace. We all got sick in my house last Sunday and while 3 of us recovered, my little boy is still weak and working hard on recovery. It is beyond painful to see your children so sick.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa, masculine card, going places dsp, sky is the limit stamp set, lots of labels framelits, big shot, su


My husband made sure to let me have some time at my craft corner, as I need it just for a break, if nothing else. It was so relaxing and I felt recharged. I prepared a card for the Pals Paper Arts challenge 292 and went for a masculine card. The paper is from the Going Places DSP stack, and considering the theme of the paper, I was only able to see the Sky is the Limit stamp set as the option for image. I cut the image with the Lots of Labels Framelits and use the next size up for the lower background. I wanted a sentiment, but once the card was all put together, I decided against. It was complete, just like this.

Thank you so much for visiting with me today. Consider Flying with me and joining Stampin' Up! before the end of the month for even more products.

Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Product List

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful masculine card. All the layers are fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! Love the color tones!! Clever interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for joining us at the Pals this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine card! I love all the different patterned paper and the colors you chose. Thanks for playing along with us this week at PPA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.