Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easy and Simple.


Snow came and quickly went, thankfully and we were able to enjoy an Easter with some greenery, despite the rain. We were able to join a wonderful family for dinner and a wonderful time were had by all.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator,  pp, thank you, wildflower fields dsp, simply sketched, su

We are having some time off for Spring break and yesterday we decided to put some seeds in the garden. We put carrots, machĂȘ salad, and green beans. I will soon sow some collard greens and I am very happy to see my tomato plants growing happily indoors. Now, I played some in my craft room, and made a card for The Paper Players challenge 288. I used the Wildflower Field DSP, the sentiment from the Simply Sketched stamp set and a bit of Hello Honey ribbon to finish it off. I did change the direction of the sketch and I like it.I also like the fact that if you have some cardstock, a bit of DSP and a few stamp sets with sentiment, you can easily put together a simple card as this and make someone's day.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today and please do come again soon. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

Simply Sketched Clear-mount Stamp Set
Simply Sketched Clear-mount Stamp Set
[129672]
$10.00
Hello Honey 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon
Hello Honey 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon
[133671]
$8.95

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.