Thursday, October 30, 2014

Warmth Sympathy.


DSC#105 

At this time of the year, it is hard for me not to stare in space thinking that I can almost smell the salty ocean and feel the warm breeze that emanates from it. Just to be shaken into reality that the temperature is not conducive to that.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc105, sssc242, papillon potpourri, love & sympathy, I love lace, elegant butterfly, bitty butterfly, tator,

Nonetheless, the colors at the Dostamper Stars Challenge 105  gave me some chance to feel and smell all that. I combined those beautiful colors with the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 242. Bermuda Bay, says it all, but combine with the Tangerine Tango makes it all perfect. Why did I use a Sympathy sentiment? Well, I believe that a person in grief can benefit from some warmth. The Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the coordinating punches gave the correct amount of touch, keeping the card simple. The sentiment I took from Love & Sympathy stamp set and that beautiful background is from the I Love Lace background stamp and it was the perfect touch.

And there are more inspiration for this sketch. Check them out:

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mbollinger/jointhefun
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

2 comments:

  1. Miriam - I would have never have thought to make a sympathy card with these colors. But you made it work beautifully! Thanks for playing along for this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miriam you definitely have talent! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.