The colors of Fall this year are so intense and beautiful. There is a street near my home that its colors during this time of the year take my breath away.
The beautiful and contrasting colors gave me inspiration for the colors I chose today to play along with the Dostamper Stars Challenge 103. The Flower Pot and Park Lane DPS have beautiful colors and textures, making it very hard to pick one. Then, the subtle yellow from the So Saffron made it all bright and crisp. The sentiment from the Perfect Pennants stamp set made this a very crisp Masculine Card.
Tips & Tricks:
- I use the Chalk Talk framelit for the sentiment. However, I did not want the black base to be so big. So, how I solved that? I cut the black shape twice. The first time on its normal size, then I shift the famelit up on the cut image and cut again, getting a smaller size of the same shape.
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me? You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too. Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.
- Updated Clearance Rack - lots of deals up to 80% off!
- Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrivals
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- Join my FlowerPower team. Learn more now!
- View Holiday Catalog Carryover List (2012 - 2013)
- Get a FREE Bow Maker with your $50.00 (before shipping and taxes) purchase.
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95