Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Oh no, here it goes again!



Fall has arrived with fury in WI and I can hardly stop myself from thinking if we will face another brutally cold winter. One thing that I noticed, is that lots of people got sick already, which normally it takes until mid winter to get really going like this.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, get well, fusion, scallop oval punch, patterned occasions stamp set, su

I guess I have several people that can use a Get Well card, and here is one today that I got the sketch inspiration from the Fusion Hardwood Florals challenge. You may notice that I use the now retired Patterned Occasions stamp set from Sale-A-Bration and I guess I have been thinking of that too. How can one not think about that?

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
 http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mbollinger/jointhefun

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

1 comment:

  1. We will be headed for that fury here in Northern Maine soon too, but as someone said, every day with out it is a gift. This card is adorable. I love th way you have layered the bandaid with the scallop ovel punch. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.