Monday, October 20, 2014

For you, my friend


 

I had few people ask me about cards for people coping with a illness. It is a difficult subject as the ill person has a lot already going on. The color selection has to thread carefully so to neither be too bright not too somber.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demosntrator, lovely as a tree, six-sided sampler stamp set, circle collections framelit, woodgrain tief, word window, modern label punch, rs137, su

I pulled some colors out and my final selection was Lost Lagoon, Chocolate Chip, Pistachio Pudding, and Whisper White. A very nice combination that did not create a heavy feeling to it. The Lovely as a Tree stamp set was perfect, and the Woodgrain TIEF paired up nicely. The sketch is from Retro Sketch Challenge 137 and it certainly was all I needed.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
 http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mbollinger/jointhefun
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support


1 comment:

  1. Perfect choice, in color, sentiment, and choice of stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.