Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Which month?



I am in a bliss with our current weather. The days are beautiful and even warm, at a very comfortable 70F. I saw children wearing shorts and t-shirt today, and I think we are in September or so. It is wonderful.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, sssc, birthday card, masculine card, typeset specialty DSP, simply sketched, and many more stamp set, su

Considering the temperatures, the birds are still chirping around, the plants are nice and green, the windows are open, and I still have some produce in my garden. I went to make this card for the SSSC 293 and the only set that came to mind had a bird in it... imagine why. I want a bit of interest in the back and after looking at my stash, the Typeset dsp was declared the winner. While the sentiment may look a bit on the shy side for a masculine card, I think this card can go for a guy who is not afraid of showing a bit of sensibility.


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.