Thursday, November 19, 2015

A what? Oh, Acorn!


As you know, I homeschool my children, and my youngest, whom is 5 y.o. has now discovered the joy of reading. He does very well with numbers, but letters came a bit later for him. He tries to read everything these days and the happiness and pure joy on his face when he reads a word, is completely priceless.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, thank you, color me autumn, big shot, lots of labels framelits, su

Today's post is not about teaching literacy, but about acorns. Have you seen the inspiration from Dostamper Stars challenge 158? I have been busy with fall things, such as apple sauce making - made 4 gallons this week - yard work, garden work, planting garlic, closing pool, and the list goes on. I have had little time to play, but have been busy, nonetheless. For today's card, I visit my stash and got the Color me Autumn DSP out, and also use the retired stamp set. The sentiment was cut with the new Lots of Labels, but I cut part of it, as I did not want a lot of blank space. Since Thanksgiving is upon us, I want to make a thank you card and use this time to thank all of you who visit and support me throughout the year.  I hope you will continue to visit and I hope that I can continue to provide inspiration to you all. Thank you. Be well

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:


Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the way you cut down the framelit - great idea! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.