Sunday, November 22, 2015

Color me up.

PPA276 http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/.a/6a01310fc1b623970c01bb08835e0a970d-pi

Well, that was the end of our long October. We woke up to a white world all around us, but it appears that we may get a break and have it all go away by the end of next week. The temperature will climb just enough to hopefully get rid of it all. A bit too soon to have all the whiteness.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa, ccmc, all occasions card, bohemian dsp, butterfly basics bundle, big shot, bold butterfly framelits.


How about a bit of color then? I agree! I got the colors idea from the CCMC challenge 382 and the sketch from Pals Paper Arts challenge 276. I thought the combination rather unusual, and went for just a bit of the Elegant Eggplant, while lavishing on the Island Indigo. I like the fern touch on the corner and that was stamped in Delightful Dijon. The Butterfly Basics stamp set was the set for the image used. The butterflies were cut from both the Bold Butterfly and Butterflies Thinlits and they were all I needed. A sentiment? Well, I feel that this card can be used for many occasions, so I want to keep it that way.

Thank you so much for visiting today. Remember to check grab your favorites at the Online Extravaganza starting tomorrow! I am super excited and can hardly wait. I know some items will go fast, so plan on an early shopping! Be well

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:

Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

4 comments:

  1. Snow already Miriam?! Wrap up warm!! What a lovely effect you get by stamping on the dsp and I just love the pearl treatment on your butterflies, so pretty! Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, and I agree, good for so many occasions! I know I tend to use cards without sentiments very quickly from my stash. Love how the butterflies stand out here! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just ADORABLE!!! What a GREAT sketch and what a great way to use your butterflies! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! I like the stamped ferns on the polka dot DSP. Looks great! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.